In order to comply with Company Law all Limited Companies are required to maintain a register which shows the company’s current position in respect of its directors, company secretary, members, mortgages, charges, location of registered office and shareholding changes. Companies also need to file an annual return at Companies House each year giving up to date information about the company. In addition, companies need to notify companies house when certain changes to take place, e.g. appointment or resignation of a director. Through our associated company CJM Consultants, we are able to offer a fully comprehensive service to ensure compliance with your statutory obligations.
We provide the following services :
1. Limited company formation - We can usually do this within one day.
2. Act as your registered address.
3. Put your company on protected filing to help fight identity fraud.
4. Maintain your statutory registers.
5. Prepare and file annual returns
6. File changes at Companies House
7. Help you to write up minutes of your AGM
8. Help write up board / EGM minutes.
9. Issue and allotment of shares.
10. Company searches.
11. Change of company name.
12. Strike off companies no longer needed.
13. Re structure the capital base of your company
14. Purchase of own shares by your company.
15. Issue of loan notes
16. Redemption of preference shares.
17. Provide dormant company service – Clients may choose to form a company to protect the name and not trade it until needed.
18. Provide nominee company secretary, directors and shareholders.
19. Preparation of dividend vouchers
20. Preparation of loan interest payment schedule and vouchers.
We have packaged together the most popular company secretarial service which we can make available to our clients for a single fixed fee. For clients who take other services from us we offer an additional discount. Our package includes the following:
1. Act as your registered address. – We will forward all official mail to you. When appropriate, we will also inform you what action you need to take in respect of any official mail that require your action.
2. Put your company on protected filing to help fight identity fraud.
3. Maintain your statutory registers.
4. Prepare and file annual returns.
5. File changes at Companies House.
6. We pay your filing fee, which currently costs £30 for filing manually.
7. Help you to write up minutes of your Annual General Meeting.